Coaching for Athletes
I hold an ILM Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and I am a member of the Association for Coaching.
My approach is relaxed, but I am prepared to challenge assumptions and query actions when necessary. I use a range of coaching tools and my questioning is thought-provoking. My coaching enables clients to gain clarity, empowering them create their own solutions.
My coaching brings clarity, enabling you to steer through many of the challenges that life presents.
These could include:
· Realising your potential
· Achieving your ambitions
· Decision making
· Juggling priorities and making the best use of your time
· Acting as a sounding board for new ideas
· Developing personal qualities or skills – e.g. growing your resilience or confidence
· Coping with stress
Coaching and Mentoring
Clarity coaching for sports men and women.
From my background as an elite rower and long experience as a rowing coach, I am all too aware of the difficulties relating to:
· Competition nerves
· Coping with injury
· Balancing the demands of training with professional and private life
· Transitioning to life beyond competition
I coach athletes of all levels to address these issues, and more….